Vodafone (One.nz) UltraHubUpdated 5 months ago
Note: Some customers experience issues with this router. If you have issues it's recommended you replace it
1. Connect to the modem via Ethernet or Wi-Fi
2. Open a browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and search 192.168.1.1 3. Enter "vodafone" as the username and find the password on the bottom of the modem and hit Login
4. In the top right hand corner, click "Basic Mode" and change this to "Advanced"
5. In the top ribbon, click "Settings"
6. On the right hand menu, click "WAN"
7. Under "WAN Fibre" click the Pencil/Edit icon
8. Make sure these settings are enetered:
- Connection Type: IPoE
- WAN IPv6 Enable: Green
- 802.1P Priority: 0
- 802.1Q VLAN ID: 10
- Firewall: Green
- NAT: Green
- IP Address Mode: Dynamic
- Obtain DNS Servers Automatically: Green
9. Click Save